Do you trust the following people who have lied repeatedly to you ? ? ? ? ?
1) Asif Ali Zardari:
- No interest in becoming Prime Minister or President.
- Judges will be restored.
- First day President will remove 58-2(b).
- We will get rid of 17th Amendment.
- There is no deal with America.
- Moahde Quran Yah Hadees Nahi Hote.
too many to keep track of all
2) Pervez Musharraf
- I will remove uniform in 2004
- I will listen to whatever the Supreme Court Orders
- I never threatened Benazir on phone
- There was no deal with America
- Country made economic progress because of me
3) Rehman ‘Double Agent’ Malik
- I was behind Benazir’s car on the day of her assassination
- Pervez Musharraf is constitutional President
- Benazir’s killers will be brought to justice
- I did not threaten lawyers, journalists or civil society
- There are no deals with Americans on drone attacks
4) Yousaf Raza Gilani:
- 1) Pakistan is a sovereign nation
- PPP is committed to restoring the judiciary
- Addressing people’s issues are our top priority
- There is no deal regarding drone attacks
- Iftikhar Chaudhry is peer of judges. He will be restored.
Remember all of them also said that there were no drones in Pakistan
Register with your local Bar Association to join the lawyers
IN THE FINAL LONG MARCH
12 March till restoration
THE HISTORIC SIEGE OF ISLAMABAD
for making rulers accountable to their actions
for independence of judiciary and justice in Pakistan
for rule of law and supremacy of the constitution
to ending corruption, nepotism and loot once and for all
TO TAKE BACK PAKISTAN
Remember what Jinnah said
“You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of democracy, social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil.”
“If there is a silver-tongued barrister he [Aitzaz Ahsan] reminds us of, it is Muhammad Ali Jinnah, held by many to be the greatest lawyer in the British Empire. Like Jinnah, Aitzaz is at the top of the legal game and a politician who uses mainly constitutional means to advance his cause. What is more, Aitzaz consciously emulates Jinnah in his measured, logical exposition of facts.”
– Yasser Latif Hamdani writing in the New York Times